We update this page frequently. Please check back for updates.
College Foundation for North Carolina (CFNC)
- Local Assistance: Use this interactive map to help connect students and families with financial aid professionals at colleges to receive free assistance.
- Personal FAFSA Assistance: Share this form with students and families to help connect them with a financial aid administrator in their area.
- FAFSA Video Resources: Use these how-to and tip videos at events, share them on your website and social media.
- CFNC Spanish Services: Resources and videos focusing on Latino and migrant students (available in English and Spanish)
- Webinar Series: Informative Helping You Pay for College Series
- Add CFNC to your website: Students can get reminders, notifications and other timely information through a CFNC widget that you can add to your website.
Financial Aid Toolkit for Counselors from the Federal Student Aid Office
The Financial Aid Toolkit provides federal student aid information and outreach tools for counselors, college access professionals, nonprofit mentors, and other advisors. You can learn more about the basics of federal student aid and the FAFSA process, tools on conducting outreach, training opportunities, and more.
The resources below will be particularly useful as you prepare to help students with the FAFSA form and the mobile app.
- gov/mobilefafsa—Information and resources familiarizing students and parents with the FAFSA form’s availability.
- FAFSA demo site—Demonstration site with a sample FAFSA form, where counselors can increase their understanding of fafsa.gov and show it to students before they apply.
- FAFSA® Updates—Financial Aid Toolkit page that provides counselors and college access mentors with the latest forms and information associated with the FAFSA process.
- Digital Outreach—Financial Aid Toolkit page that presents social media and blog posts that you can use in your outreach.
FAFSA4caster—An eligibility estimator tool for federal student aid.